Tomato is a delicious restaurant website template
- Preheat oven to 425. Line two baking pans with parchment paper and divide green beans onto them.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until combined. Divide mixture over the two prepared trays. Toss to coat all green beans evenly.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until starting to crisp.
Lemon Roasted Green Beans
This super simple side dish is bursting with fresh lemon flavor – and it’s so, SO easy to make.
- 2 bags (1 lb each) frozen green beans
- Finely grated Zest of one lemon
- juice of one lemon
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Servings: 6-8 | Difficulty: Easy | Credit: OvertimeCook.com