Tomato is a delicious restaurant website template
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Place oil in one nine- by 13-inch (20- by 30-centimeter) baking pan or divide between two 10-inch (26-centimeter) round pans and warm in oven while preparing the rest of the kugel.
- In a food processor fitted with an S blade, blend the onion until liquified. Remove S blade and replace it with the Braun kugel blade. Grate the potatoes using this blade.
- Add eggs, sea salt, and hot oil. Mix all ingredients and pour into prepared pan or pans.
- Bake for about an hour and a half or until golden brown.
Potato kugel is a staple of almost every traditional Shabbos and Yom Tov menu. This easy and delicious recipe is sure to be a hit at your Shabbos table!
- 5 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive or avocado oil
Prep: 1 hr 50 min | Servings: 16 | Difficulty: Easy | Credit: Kosher.com